LendPro is seeking an Information Technology Business Analyst to document business processes for IT professionals and perform quality control on development output.
The Business Analyst will act as liaison between the Support/Sales team and the Technical team, ensuring the technical work meets the needs of our current and prospective customers.
A successful candidate will be a logical thinker who can create and document processes in a clear and concise manner but does not need a programming or computer science background. We will train the right person. The Business Analyst should foresee likely development needs and design flexible systems to meet them.
LendPro offers an opportunity to develop additional skills and work for a growing technology company. The most likely career path for a Business Analyst is progression through managerial/business positions; candidates could also pursue advancement in Information Technology.
LendPro provides a casual, fast-paced environment with a flexible home/office working policy.
- Understand the full scope and business needs of the LendPro system
- Understand, with the assistance of IT professionals, the technical challenges of implementing a solution
- Design solutions that satisfy business/client needs
- Document solutions in detail to allow IT professionals to program to specifications
- Test/Audit resulting IT changes to ensure the system functions as designed
- Update all team members regarding changes to system functions
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as needed (as a small company, every employee’s role expands as new initiatives are launched.)
Candidate should be:
- a problem solver
- a self-motivated, independent thinker
- able to work well with both technical and non-technical personnel
- good at both written and verbal communication
- able to work independently, but recognize that sometimes the fastest way to a solution is to ask a knowledgeable person for help
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Charlottesville, VA; qualified candidates can work remotely
Interested in applying?
Send your résumé to email@example.com.